A Florida marriage license receives one certified copy of the marriage license. You may need up to 5 additional certified copies of your marriage license, for Social Security, the drivers license office, insurance purposes, professional licenses and any real estate you may have. You will also need one for your records. It may take up to 2 weeks to get your license mailed to you. Once we sign your marriage license it’s sent to the state to be registered, then the state mails it to you.
• A Florida Marriage License can be obtained from any county courthouse in the state of Florida.
• You can get married anywhere in Florida once the license has been obtained.
• Your marriage license is good for 60 days after you purchase it.
• Your marriage license must be filed within 10 days after it is dated and signed.
• Non Florida residents can get married the same day they purchase their license.
• Florida residents must wait three days before they get married or go through counseling.
• No blood test is required.
• Licenses are approximately $93.50.
• Photo ID is required of both bride and groom.
• ID must be current, not expired.
• A state drivers license, state ID card, military ID or passport is acceptable identification.
• Both bride and groom must be present when applying for the license.
• Bride and groom must be at least 18 years of age.
• If either bride or groom have been married previously they must know the exact date of the divorce.
Please contact the locations listed below for specifics on applying for your marriage license:
Pensacola and Perdido Key
Ernie Lee Magaha Judicial Building, 190 Governmental Center, Pensacola, FL 32502, 850-595-4182, On the corner of Baylen and Government.Gulf Breeze, Pensacola Beach and Navarre Beach
South Santa Rosa Service Center, 5819 Gulf Breeze Parkway, Gulf Breeze, FL 32563, 850-934-8187.
These offices are closed on holidays